Toddlers and preschoolers are growing, developing, and changing constantly and they’re also still very dependent on their parents for most of their needs. That’s a lot of hard work as a parent!
And somehow we feel like we’re supposed to have all of the answers and keep it all together while making sure our homes look immaculate and hosting Pinterest-perfect themed birthday parties. All on our own. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
By purchasing the Surviving Early Childhood Summit Recording package, you will receive 15 files featuring the following interviews in downloadable, mp3 format. Each lasts approximately 30 minutes long.
In the Surviving Early Childhood Summit you will learn:
- 15 strategies you can use to combat picky eating – choose one to use today!
- The Top 5 home remedies you should have on hand should your little one get sick (and when to call in professional help)
- 4 building blocks for fostering self esteem in your child from a young age and what your child can do if they are being bullied
- The biggest mistakes parents make relative to the safety of their toddlers and preschoolers and how to safeguard them inside and outside the home
- How to be a conscious parent and teach your your tots to be with fear, anger, joy and even sadness
- What potty training “readiness” really looks like, the biggest potty training myths, and how to get the process started
- Creative and fun ways to entertain and educate your child at home and outdoors
- How to get a handle on the toy madness and if you should involve your child in the organizing process
- Mistakes that parents often make when hiring babysitters or nannies, how to find your ideal sitter and best practices in working with her
- What developmental milestones your toddlers and preschoolers should be meeting and how to assess if they’re delayed
- How to take care of YOU when you can barely find 5 minutes alone
- What your child is trying to achieve by misbehaving, and how to help them get what they’re looking for in a more positive manner
- How to successfully travel with your child and maintain your sanity
- When and how to transition to a toddler bed, how to make sure your child is getting enough sleep and tips and tricks to stop the dragged out bedtime routine
- How to stay sexually connected with your spouse when you’re tired and feeling less than sexy
- And much, much more!