This “Eat a Rainbow Plate” Printable kit helps encourage kids to eat a wide variety of fruits & veggies! The kit has multiple ways to track their healthy eating habits and includes the following:
- Rainbow Plate Chart – Hang this in a prominent place in your kitchen to remind the family to eat their produce!
- Rainbow Plate Coloring Page – Either print out each day and have your child color with crayons or markers when they eat a fruit or veggie of a particular color OR slip a printed page into a sheet protector and use dry erase markers to color in for an evergreen way to track their progress!
- Rainbow Plate Sticker Chart – Use this for weekly tracking by marking off each color box with a pen or marker, or get some sparkly rainbow star stickers to reward the fruit/veggie consumption with some pizzazz!
- Rainbow Plate Calendar – Use this for tracking in conjunction with the Coloring Page or Sticker Chart to show monthly successes. You could mark off the days with a pen, marker, sparkly rainbow sticker, or use the printable ‘Ate My Rainbow Plate’ stickers included in the kit!
- “Ate My Rainbow Plate” Stickers – These can be printed on 1 x 2.63” address labels. The stickers will print out three per label, so you’ll just need to cut down the middle of the three rows to get three months worth of stickers (90) with just one sheet of address labels!
- Rainbow Plate Kit How To Instructions – Outlines how each page in the kit can be used, including links to the helper products you might want to get on Amazon.
You’ll be amazed at how your kids will start eating more fruits and veggies when you start tracking their progress!